Sunday, October 20, 2013

Some housekeeping

Hmm. My modus operandi for this project has been brusts of consecutive posts followed by long periods of silence. Ideally, I'd like to avoid this. I think about 3 recipes per month (4 if I manage) is a realistic goal as of now, though that might change if I suddenly get much busier and/or as I plow my way through the more hassle-free recipes. I suppose some more orgnaized person would get into a routine, such as posting every Thursday or whatever.
Realistically, I won't be trying anymore recipes until early November, as I'm going to be travelling at the end of this month. I'm mulling as to what to try next, either a couscous or I'll go back to some baking. But I really want to try to keep an about 3 posts a month average, and anyway no longer disappear for months!

No comments:

Post a Comment